- We also have our home-made Warm Spiced Rum Eggnog available. Lovely stuff! about 4 hours ago
- Feeling festive? Why not pop in for a Mulled Winter @rekorderlig Cider or Mulled Wine (our own secret White Swan recipe). Oooh. about 5 hours ago
- the first of our home town brews are on the bar, come and buy a pint and help us raise money for charity! 9 days ago
- It's quiz night tonight. 7:30, win a gallon of ale. Before that our pianist extraordinaire will be playing the tunes 10 days ago
- OTB @Sonnet43Brew Bourbon Milk Stout & Steam beer, @Blackedgebeers Hop, the @TheLeedsBrewery gang, @QuaffingGravy , @RedWillowMacc Peerless 10 days ago
- It's Sunday! Pop in and see us for one of our excellent home-made roasts. Topside of beef, pork loin or veggie nut roast... 10 days ago
- On the pumps tonight, @Blackedgebeers American, @Sonnet43Brew Bourbon Choc Milk Stout, @RedWillowMacc Mirthless, @TheLeedsBrewery crew... 12 days ago
- Specials for a special Friday... http://t.co/HzmC6o4yqe 12 days ago
- OTB @TheLeedsBrewery set, @AcornBrewery Gorlovka, @RedWillowMacc Mirthless, @QuaffingGravy @skabrewing Modus Hoperandi 13 days ago
Adjoining the world famous Leeds City Varieties and tucked up an alley off Briggate, The White Swan is Leeds Brewery's newest venue. With a regularly changing menu which is locally sourced and all cooked from fresh, it is one of the best places to eat in Leeds as well as offering a cool, relaxing space to enjoy a few drinks.
“The warm and welcoming surroundings of The white swan are the perfect place to celebrate this festive season. We have created a menu full of seasonal delights to cater for all events, from intimate dinners to buffet and drinks parties. As a part of Leeds brewery we are also able to offer larger groups the option to buy a barrel of ale which can be set up at your own personal bar at the table. “
“Winter warmer drinks available now including the indulgent peanut butter hot chocolate with whipped cream or if you fancy something a little stronger apple, vanilla and cinnamon mulled cider”
“It’s not just our food and drink that will be getting you into the spirit of things this December as our resident pianist will be playing early evening every Thursday and Friday leading up to Christmas”
Going to the pantomime? We have just the thing. Take a look at our special pre pantomime menu on our food and drink page.
Already thinking about new year’s eve? We will be serving a delicious menu with some very special beers matched to each course. The full menu will be available from December 5th. Advance bookings only
“We all know Christmas is about giving so why not help us to give to those in need this Christmas.
We are an official drop off point for Radio Aire’s Mission Christmas cash for kids campaign. This great charity ensures local children who live in poverty will receive a gift this Christmas. To find out more follow the link: http://www.radioaire.co.uk/mission-christmas/
“You can also help us to support a good cause just through drinking ale! We will be running a home town brews charity race, whereby every pint bought from one of the staffs home town breweries will see 5p donated to charity.”