- Getting in to the Halloween spirit with @BrooklynBrewery's super-tasty Post Road pumpkin ale! http://t.co/VnVnjCxqb8 about 14 hours ago
- It's Friday, Friday...gotta drink beers on Friday! about 18 hours ago
- In stock and in the fridge! #brooklynbrewery Post Road Pumpkin Ale #autumn #halloween #pumpkin #beer… http://t.co/DQgloul9Pq about 19 hours ago
- Looking forward to seeing you for a couple after work, serving @TheLeedsBrewery ales, Leodis Lager & guest beers galore! We ♥ Friday! #TGIF 1 day ago
- It's nearly quiz time! Come on down for live intros round, prize bingo, and lots of quizzical fun! Top prize 8 pints of ale! 8pm onward. 1 day ago
- You can find us on Facebook and Instagram too! Search whiteswanleeds to find us and like us and follow us and love us and be our friend! 1 day ago
- Going to @joemcelderry91 at @CityVarieties tonight? Let us get you in the mood with a nice warming pint of @LittleValleyAle Stoodley stout! 2 days ago
- Ordering Autumn seasonals: Post Road Pumpkin from @BrooklynBrewery and The Ghoul spiced pumpkin brown ale by @wharfebank <rubs hand in glee> 4 days ago
Adjoining the world famous city varieties theatre, located in the heart of Leeds city centre, The White Swan serves a great selection of local ales, imported craft beer and quality wines. We also serve quality, homemade meals everyday using local produce.
This week the Swan is celebrating it's 3rd birthday with a Speakeasy night this saturday playing your favourite bluesy tunes and live music to accompany bourbon cocktails and soul food specials.
Upcoming at the Swan:
Help us celebrate oktoberfest from 20th sept - 5th oct with some fantastic German beers, and delicious regional specials.
Looking to organise a Christmas get together? Get in touch and let us help you throw the best festive bash yet!
Go to our 'what's on' page to see a list of our regular events.
Includes a live music round and bingo!
a gallon of ale to be won!
Every Thursday from 8pm
Our house pianist will play a mix of classic and contemporary music. The perfect soundtrack to a relaxing Sunday afternoon.
Every Sunday, 1-4pm